CAMS competition licences
must comply with CAMS medical criteria.
CAMS Racing Medical
CAMS (Confederation of Australia Motor Sport) Racing Medicals are conducted to ensure the safety of the driver, support teams and spectators. Motor racing is a demanding and dangerous sport and CAMS must ensure everyone involved is capable of driving safely
What is involved in a CAMS Racing Medical?
A CAMS Racing Medical involves a general medical examination on your cardiovascular system, locomotor system, urinary examination and vision examination.
In addition to the above, CAMS Racing Medicals also incorporate coronary risk analysis and therefore, you will require the following pathology tests ahead of your appointment:
- LDL and HDL Cholesterol Fasting
We can issue you with a pathology request form upon confirmation of your appointment with us.
Do I need a CAMS Racing Medical?
You will need a CAMS Racing Medical if:
- You are a new applicant for a circuit or supercart licence
- You are over 45 years old and did not have a medical last year
- You have a medical condition that requires an annual medical
- You have been advised by CAMS that you need a medical this year
- You are applying for an international licence
Simply complete the form below and we'll be in touch as soon as possible.